Monday, September 11, 2006

Blessed

I'm sitting here listening to one of my favorite groups Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. I'm telling ya, I'm ready have church right now, here in my living room! If you ever have the chance you ought to find the "God is Working" CD and listen to the song "More than Enough".

It goes thru some of the names that God has been called by and reminds me that God is ALWAYS MORE than enough for me. The whole CD is so anointed and blessed. You can feel the Holy Spirit moving thru every word of every song. But back to the song "more than enough"

"Jehovah Jireh My Provider
You are more than enough for me
Jehovah Raepha You're my healer
By your stripes I've been set free
Jehovah Shammah You are with me
To Supply All My Needs
You are more than enough
More than enough
You are more than enough for me"

As it goes on and builds more and more...I feel the Spirit rising up in me...I become so overwhelmed that I can barely speak, sing or breathe. It never fails that every time I hear it, I'm reminded how I've been set free by the power of the Holy Spirit, never to be in bondage again!

Hallelujah...PRAISE JESUS I'M HEALED, I'M ALIVE, I'M PROVIDED FOR AND I'VE GOT MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ALL MY NEEDS!!!

No comments: